Best Techniques Used for a Hair Transplant Surgery
Hairs define your personality and if you have hairs then there are more chances to make your impression on others. The bitter truth is that so many people are suffering from baldness and other hair problems and the only option is for hair transplant surgery.
The good thing is that there is treatment available for this, one can grow hair on his/her bald head. The treatment for regaining your lost hairs is called Hair Transplant.
What is Hair Transplant?
Hair Transplant is a treatment in which doctors or hair specialist grow hairs on the bald head of patients. There are different processes or treatment available for treating hair related problems.
In India, Delhi is one of the places where you can find the top hair transplant doctors Delhi It is emerging as hair transplant capital in India.
Best Treatment of Hair Transplant:
- Delhi is one of the best cities for getting hair transplant treatment in India.
- You will find the best clinic for hair transplant in Delhi, the reason is that the hair transplant cost in Delhi is very much affordable.
- Also, the Top 100 Hair Transplant Doctors are from Delhi, hence people are moving towards Delhi for hair transplantation.
Hair Transplant Process:
- Hair Transplant can be done by using two techniques or methods, the first one is Follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS) and another one is Follicular unit extraction (FUE).
- Before that, the doctor will clean the patient’s scalp and injects the medicine to numb the patient’s head.
- We will discuss here both of the above methods for hair transplant;
- In the FUSS method after injecting medicine into the patient’s scalp, the doctor cuts a strip of skin from the backside of the patient’s head and then sews that area with the help of a needle.
- After that, the doctor divides the removed skin piece into 500 to 2000 tiny small sections depending upon the type of patient’s hairs and quality.
- Each small section contains a single hair, this hair will transplant to the bald area of the head.
- In the process of transplanting hair using FUSS method, the doctor cleans the area where the section of hair will need to plant i,e on the bald area.
- The doctor takes help of needle to make holes, in these holes only the hair will plant.
- In Follicular unit extraction (FUE) method of hair transplant doctor shave the backside of the patient’s head.
- After that, the doctor will take out hair follicles from that part of the head.
- After this, the doctor will plant these follies to the bald area of the patient’s head.
There are other methods too for growing hairs like doctors can give oral medicines to the patients, but that totally depends upon the patient and may vary from person to person. The surgical methods don’t give quick results, you have to wait for a year to see the full growth of hairs on your bald head. I hope this information will help you.
Radiance Cosmedic Centre of Dr. Mayank Singh provides you the best treatment of hair transplant.