Medical Conditions Affecting Hair Loss
Though hair loss is a very common problem certain medical conditions can lead to the loss of hairs suddenly. Some disorders harm the body parts in which the first targeted area is the root of the hairs. The Best Doctor for hair transplant in Delhi has remarked some of the common hair loss medical conditions. Check Out:
• Lichen Planus
• Trichorrhexis Invaginata
• Addison’s disease
• Hashimoto disease
• Celiac Disease
• Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
• Hodgkin’s Disease
Common Medical Conditions
Though we have discussed some of the medical condition they are very uncommon. Some of the Top Hair Transplant Doctors Delhi has listed some of the common medical condition which makes the hair loss. Check out:
• Menopause: Menopause reduces the production of the estrogen and progesterone hormones which results in hair loss.
• Birth control pills: These types of pills reduce the estrogen level which affects the growth of hair.
• Telogen effluvium (TE): This illness includes health conditions like infection, high fever, chronic illness, lack of protein and eating disorders, etc can also affect hair growth.
• Lacking Vitamin B: Lack of vitamin B and certain minerals also make the hair loss problem.
• Typhoid: Common disease Typhoid makes the hair thin and it losses so much that sometimes people even get bald during this illness period.
Prevention Tips for Hair Fall
Top 100 Hair Transplant Doctors have discussed and listed some of the best and effective tips to prevent hair fall. Some of them are:
• If you are suffering from hair loss then avoid tight hairstyles, ponytails, buns, etc.
• Don’t twist, rub or pull the hairs frequently.
• The cooling cap will help to reduce the hair loss if you are being treated with chemotherapy or other radiation therapy.
• Avoid the direct sunlight and ultraviolet rays of sun on the hairs.
• Smoking can also lead to hair loss.
• Avoid cosmetic treatment like curling, hot rollers, etc. as it makes the hairs rough that results in hair loss.
• Taking too many supplements and medicines which cause hair loss.
• Give gentle wash to your hair with good quality shampoo and conditioner.
A medical condition does not leave any hope for the growth of the hairs. But hair transplant is one of the ways which gives you the chance of again getting the long shinny hairs. Radiance Cosmedic Centre is the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi where you will get the best treatment for your hair loss. The center is fulfilled with the Best Doctor for Hair Transplant in Delhi. One of the good things about the clinic is that it has very less hair transplant cost in Delhi.